Carolina History

Preservation and celebration!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

A concept is born


With competitive research and other due diligence to come, I am bringing together the spectrum of my interests and publishing abilities to produce Carolina History Talks.

The concept is to get one-on-one with Carolina history. Touring historical places, capturing expert opinion, sharing facts about our shared Carolinian history, and giving you lots of my own opinions. I anticipate delivering the majority of the content via Podcast (and hopefully transcriptions will be available here).

More to come on my background. For now, know that I am an amateur in all regards. I truly enjoy Carolina history and have studied it in college as well as in my travels and my genealogical research. We have so much history here, I know an entire series can be dedicated to just the Carolinas.

More to come.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home